Roofing for Home Extensions: Why Monier Tile Roofing is The Best Choice07 May 2018
If you are planning the addition of an extension to your home, your ideal choice of roofing material will be Monier tile. Whether your preference is fine quality terracotta, concrete or elemental roofing tiles, the Monier brand will provide your roof and home interiors with excellent protection against water leakage and damage during severe storms […]
Increasing Your Home Value through Quality Roofing Tiles by Monier23 April 2018
The roofing tile experts at Monier have been providing ultimate quality terracotta, concrete and elemental roof tiles to homeowners for more than 100 years. While shielding homes from damage and water leakage during harsh weather conditions, they provide a richly colourful, natural and long-lasting element of beauty to your exterior home decor.
Re-Roofing Your Home: What are The Most Important Things to Remember?11 April 2018
Whether you are a real estate developer who is renovating a large apartment complex, a property investor installing a new roof to increase the value of home property or the owner of a single-family home who needs to replace your old, worn or cracked roofing, it is good to heed the advice of re-roofing experts. […]
- Monier Roofing Tiles that Can Withstand Harsh Weather Conditions
- What are the Advantages of Monier C-LOC™ Technology?
- What Makes Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles Ideal for a 12-Degree Pitched Roofing System
- Use Monier™ Terracotta Roofing Tiles for Your Roofing Project This Spring
- The Pros and Cons of a Low-Slope Roofing System
- Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles: Making Rainwater in Tanks Clean and Safe
- Reasons That Make Monier™ InlineSOLAR™ Panels a Practical Roofing Addition
- What Makes Monier™ Concrete Tile Impervious to Frost and Ice
- Do Roof Tiles Become More Porous Over Time?
- The Money-Saving Benefits of a Timely Re-Roofing Using Monier™ Roof Tiles