Spanish-Style Australian Homes: Have Them in Style with Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles16 May 2019
The Spanish architectural style is quite popular here in Australia. It not only is reminiscent of the architectural traditions that the Spanish Empire spread to various parts of the world during the twentieth century, but this style also is full of romantic charm and even earthy characteristics. While you can stray from the basis of […]
Flat Roof Designs for a Modern Home: Why Choose Monier™ Tiles?01 May 2019
You must select your roofing carefully for any style of roof today to ensure that your home is thoroughly protected. This fact goes double for flat roof designs for modern houses since all materials are not suited to low-pitched roofs. Also, you need a resilient choice that will last for years without major issues happening […]
Qualities That Make Monier™ Roofing Tiles Ideal for Ocean-View and Beachfront Homes16 April 2019
When you own an ocean-view or a beachfront home, you must ensure that it can stand up to exposure from saltwater along with the other environmental and weather elements of your location. This includes the roofing material on your house. Whether your house needs a roof to finish its construction or you require a replacement […]
Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles: A Heritage-Preserving Tile Technology02 April 2019
The use of terracotta for various purposes dates back approximately six thousand years. Its history of being used for roof tiles here in Australia dates back to the late 1800s with the Federation-styled homes. These houses had complex roof designs that provided an air of grandeur to them. You can still see examples of these […]
Is Roof Condensation a Major Concern When You Have Tile Roofing?22 March 2019
Condensation should be a primary concern with any type of roofing, including tile since it can occur with any style of roof, home or building, especially during the colder months of the year, unless proper measures are taken. Moisture is the main cause of this issue, and it happens when the heated air inside the […]
What Is Roof Sarking for Roofing Tiles? When Do You Need It?05 March 2019
Roof sarking is a flexible laminated membrane for use under roofing for tiles for added protection to the roof’s structural components. It is applied at the time of the roof installation prior to setting the tiles into place. It depends upon the size of your roof as to whether Australian building codes mandate the use […]
Reasons Why You Must Leave Roofing Maintenance to Professionals26 February 2019
When you own a house, there are so many details to take care of on a regular basis to ensure that it stays in ideal condition. While many of these maintenance tasks you can perform on your own, you should leave the roofing maintenance ones up to the professionals. After all, most homeowners do not […]
Popular Home Styles in Australia: Why Monier™ Roofing Tiles Are Chosen by Reputable Home Builders?14 February 2019
Today, there is a wide variety of house styles here in Australia made by home builders. The reputable builders choose all their materials with extra care to ensure that their homes are more durable, attractive and functional than the builders who turn out cheap houses that do not have the same appeal as the better-built […]
Why Summer Season Is an Ideal Time for Re-Roofing and Roof Restoration with Monier™ Tiles31 January 2019
Whether you need re-roofing or roof restoration with quality Monier™ tiles, you may wonder when the best time of the year is to receive such services in this area of Australia. The quick and easy answer to your pondering is the summer season. We share more in-depth information about why we say this in the […]
What Makes Monier™ Elemental™ Composite and Lightweight Roof Tiles Ideal for Roofing15 January 2019
When you require a new roof for one reason or another, it is easy to become overwhelmed considering all of the possibilities today. You need to consider what type of material is ideal for the pitch, support structure and style of your home. Also, it should stand up durably to the climate and environmental conditions […]
- Spanish-Style Australian Homes: Have Them in Style with Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Flat Roof Designs for a Modern Home: Why Choose Monier™ Tiles?
- Qualities That Make Monier™ Roofing Tiles Ideal for Ocean-View and Beachfront Homes
- Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles: A Heritage-Preserving Tile Technology
- Is Roof Condensation a Major Concern When You Have Tile Roofing?
- What Is Roof Sarking for Roofing Tiles? When Do You Need It?
- Reasons Why You Must Leave Roofing Maintenance to Professionals
- Popular Home Styles in Australia: Why Monier™ Roofing Tiles Are Chosen by Reputable Home Builders?
- Why Summer Season Is an Ideal Time for Re-Roofing and Roof Restoration with Monier™ Tiles
- What Makes Monier™ Elemental™ Composite and Lightweight Roof Tiles Ideal for Roofing
- Do Monier® Concrete Tiles Get Stronger With Age?
- Poor-Quality Roofing and Roof Tile Installation: Why You Should Take This Seriously?
- Why Home and Roof Extensions Call for High-Quality Roofing like Monier™ Roofing Tiles
- Monier™ Roof Tile Restoration: A Practical Choice for Homeowners
- Benefits of a Monier SOLARtile™ Installation
- New Tile Roofs Can Give Old Heritage Homes a New Life with Monier™ Roofing Tiles
- What Makes Monier Tile Roofing Your Best Option Versus Metal Roofing?
- Storm or Other Weather Damage: Best Reasons Why You Should Switch to Monier Roof Tiles
- Benefits of Using the New Monier Elemental™ Series
- Roof Restoration: Main Reasons Why It Can Be Your Option versus Roof Replacement
- Monier Concrete Roof Tiles: What Makes Them Ideal for Australian Climate?
- Telltale Signs that Your Roof Needs Re-Roofing
- Monier Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles: What Are the Differences?
- Monier Tile Roofing Supplier in Melbourne
- Roofing for Home Extensions: Why Monier Tile Roofing is The Best Choice
- Increasing Your Home Value through Quality Roofing Tiles by Monier
- Re-Roofing Your Home: What are The Most Important Things to Remember?