What Makes Monier™ Elemental™ Composite and Lightweight Roof Tiles Ideal for Roofing15 January 2019
When you require a new roof for one reason or another, it is easy to become overwhelmed considering all of the possibilities today. You need to consider what type of material is ideal for the pitch, support structure and style of your home. Also, it should stand up durably to the climate and environmental conditions […]
Do Monier® Concrete Tiles Get Stronger With Age?13 December 2018
Concrete is an extremely durable material that is used for many projects today, including roofing. It will stand up to heat, rain and other weather and environmental elements. At present, Monier® is the leading brand of concrete roof tiles and boasts that the concrete in the tiles keeps hardening and strengthening over the years with […]
Poor-Quality Roofing and Roof Tile Installation: Why You Should Take This Seriously?03 December 2018
All homeowners must take the quality of their roof seriously since it play a crucial role in the protection of the entire structure, regardless of its size. When the installation of it is properly performed, the roof will last for many years and offer an optimal amount of protection. However, if you receive a poor-quality […]
Why Home and Roof Extensions Call for High-Quality Roofing like Monier™ Roofing Tiles08 November 2018
When you add an extension to your home, you should make certain that it’s worth your investment. This holds true for all aspects of it, including its roof. Not only should it complement the existing style of the rest of the house, it also needs to contain high-quality roofing materials, such as Monier™ roofing tiles. […]
Monier™ Roof Tile Restoration: A Practical Choice for Homeowners24 October 2018
After years of serving Australian homeowners in an attractive, efficient manner, their roofs are now showing signs of aging and deterioration. They must refurbish the roofs in order for the roofs to keep protecting their houses for many years to come. To ensure that they wind up with the best possible results, a Monier™ roof […]
Benefits of a Monier SOLARtile™ Installation11 October 2018
Solar power is such an effective way to decrease energy bills that many homeowners here in Australia are incorporating solar power systems into their roofs today. If you are hesitating to take this action with your own house since you fear that you will need to give up style for function, you do not need […]
New Tile Roofs Can Give Old Heritage Homes a New Life with Monier™ Roofing Tiles26 September 2018
When your old heritage home requires a new roof, you must be careful to choose roofing tiles that will complement the style of the house in a manner fitting its style and time period. If you fail to do this, you will wind up with two conflicting styles on the same house, and this is […]
What Makes Monier Tile Roofing Your Best Option Versus Metal Roofing?11 September 2018
Roofing has come a long way throughout the years. Once, it was just a utilitarian feature of the house designed to keep out weather elements. Not much thought went into its design or materials. Today, the roof is as much a part of the style of the home as any other part of the exterior. […]
Storm or Other Weather Damage: Best Reasons Why You Should Switch to Monier Roof Tiles27 August 2018
At times, when your roof suffers storm or other weather damage, it is time to replace it instead of just a quick repair. This is a perfect opportunity to change to a different roofing material that will hold up more effective to wind, rain or other weather occurrences. With so many choices today, though, it […]
Benefits of Using the New Monier Elemental™ Series17 August 2018
One of the most important decisions that you can make for your house is what type of roofing material will provide long-lasting protection for your entire structure. Also, the material should be suitable for your roof’s pitch, especially when you have a low-pitch one. Not all materials install in the right fashion for this style […]
- What Makes Monier™ Elemental™ Composite and Lightweight Roof Tiles Ideal for Roofing
- Do Monier® Concrete Tiles Get Stronger With Age?
- Poor-Quality Roofing and Roof Tile Installation: Why You Should Take This Seriously?
- Why Home and Roof Extensions Call for High-Quality Roofing like Monier™ Roofing Tiles
- Monier™ Roof Tile Restoration: A Practical Choice for Homeowners
- Benefits of a Monier SOLARtile™ Installation
- New Tile Roofs Can Give Old Heritage Homes a New Life with Monier™ Roofing Tiles
- What Makes Monier Tile Roofing Your Best Option Versus Metal Roofing?
- Storm or Other Weather Damage: Best Reasons Why You Should Switch to Monier Roof Tiles
- Benefits of Using the New Monier Elemental™ Series
- Roof Restoration: Main Reasons Why It Can Be Your Option versus Roof Replacement
- Monier Concrete Roof Tiles: What Makes Them Ideal for Australian Climate?
- Telltale Signs that Your Roof Needs Re-Roofing
- Monier Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles: What Are the Differences?
- Monier Tile Roofing Supplier in Melbourne
- Roofing for Home Extensions: Why Monier Tile Roofing is The Best Choice
- Increasing Your Home Value through Quality Roofing Tiles by Monier
- Re-Roofing Your Home: What are The Most Important Things to Remember?