What Is Roof Sarking for Roofing Tiles? When Do You Need It?05 March 2019
Roof sarking is a flexible laminated membrane for use under roofing for tiles for added protection to the roof’s structural components. It is applied at the time of the roof installation prior to setting the tiles into place. It depends upon the size of your roof as to whether Australian building codes mandate the use […]
Reasons Why You Must Leave Roofing Maintenance to Professionals26 February 2019
When you own a house, there are so many details to take care of on a regular basis to ensure that it stays in ideal condition. While many of these maintenance tasks you can perform on your own, you should leave the roofing maintenance ones up to the professionals. After all, most homeowners do not […]
Popular Home Styles in Australia: Why Monier™ Roofing Tiles Are Chosen by Reputable Home Builders?14 February 2019
Today, there is a wide variety of house styles here in Australia made by home builders. The reputable builders choose all their materials with extra care to ensure that their homes are more durable, attractive and functional than the builders who turn out cheap houses that do not have the same appeal as the better-built […]
Why Summer Season Is an Ideal Time for Re-Roofing and Roof Restoration with Monier™ Tiles31 January 2019
Whether you need re-roofing or roof restoration with quality Monier™ tiles, you may wonder when the best time of the year is to receive such services in this area of Australia. The quick and easy answer to your pondering is the summer season. We share more in-depth information about why we say this in the […]
What Makes Monier™ Elemental™ Composite and Lightweight Roof Tiles Ideal for Roofing15 January 2019
When you require a new roof for one reason or another, it is easy to become overwhelmed considering all of the possibilities today. You need to consider what type of material is ideal for the pitch, support structure and style of your home. Also, it should stand up durably to the climate and environmental conditions […]
Do Monier® Concrete Tiles Get Stronger With Age?13 December 2018
Concrete is an extremely durable material that is used for many projects today, including roofing. It will stand up to heat, rain and other weather and environmental elements. At present, Monier® is the leading brand of concrete roof tiles and boasts that the concrete in the tiles keeps hardening and strengthening over the years with […]
Poor-Quality Roofing and Roof Tile Installation: Why You Should Take This Seriously?03 December 2018
All homeowners must take the quality of their roof seriously since it play a crucial role in the protection of the entire structure, regardless of its size. When the installation of it is properly performed, the roof will last for many years and offer an optimal amount of protection. However, if you receive a poor-quality […]
Why Home and Roof Extensions Call for High-Quality Roofing like Monier™ Roofing Tiles08 November 2018
When you add an extension to your home, you should make certain that it’s worth your investment. This holds true for all aspects of it, including its roof. Not only should it complement the existing style of the rest of the house, it also needs to contain high-quality roofing materials, such as Monier™ roofing tiles. […]
Monier™ Roof Tile Restoration: A Practical Choice for Homeowners24 October 2018
After years of serving Australian homeowners in an attractive, efficient manner, their roofs are now showing signs of aging and deterioration. They must refurbish the roofs in order for the roofs to keep protecting their houses for many years to come. To ensure that they wind up with the best possible results, a Monier™ roof […]
Benefits of a Monier SOLARtile™ Installation11 October 2018
Solar power is such an effective way to decrease energy bills that many homeowners here in Australia are incorporating solar power systems into their roofs today. If you are hesitating to take this action with your own house since you fear that you will need to give up style for function, you do not need […]
- What Is Roof Sarking for Roofing Tiles? When Do You Need It?
- Reasons Why You Must Leave Roofing Maintenance to Professionals
- Popular Home Styles in Australia: Why Monier™ Roofing Tiles Are Chosen by Reputable Home Builders?
- Why Summer Season Is an Ideal Time for Re-Roofing and Roof Restoration with Monier™ Tiles
- What Makes Monier™ Elemental™ Composite and Lightweight Roof Tiles Ideal for Roofing
- Do Monier® Concrete Tiles Get Stronger With Age?
- Poor-Quality Roofing and Roof Tile Installation: Why You Should Take This Seriously?
- Why Home and Roof Extensions Call for High-Quality Roofing like Monier™ Roofing Tiles
- Monier™ Roof Tile Restoration: A Practical Choice for Homeowners
- Benefits of a Monier SOLARtile™ Installation
- New Tile Roofs Can Give Old Heritage Homes a New Life with Monier™ Roofing Tiles
- What Makes Monier Tile Roofing Your Best Option Versus Metal Roofing?
- Storm or Other Weather Damage: Best Reasons Why You Should Switch to Monier Roof Tiles
- Benefits of Using the New Monier Elemental™ Series
- Roof Restoration: Main Reasons Why It Can Be Your Option versus Roof Replacement
- Monier Concrete Roof Tiles: What Makes Them Ideal for Australian Climate?
- Telltale Signs that Your Roof Needs Re-Roofing
- Monier Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles: What Are the Differences?
- Monier Tile Roofing Supplier in Melbourne
- Roofing for Home Extensions: Why Monier Tile Roofing is The Best Choice
- Increasing Your Home Value through Quality Roofing Tiles by Monier
- Re-Roofing Your Home: What are The Most Important Things to Remember?