Use Monier™ Terracotta Roofing Tiles for Your Roofing Project This Spring20 September 2019
Spring is the ideal time of year here in Australia to perform many home-improvement tasks, including a roofing project. Do not proceed with plans for this latter project until you know the benefits of using Monier™ terracotta roofing tiles for it. We elaborate on these advantages in the facts that follow. Terracotta Has Been Used […]
The Pros and Cons of a Low-Slope Roofing System03 September 2019
One of the choices that you need to make when designing a house is whether it will have a steep-slope or low-slope roof. We are certain that you have seen both of these styles at one time or another. It depends upon the style of your home as to which type of roof slope works […]
Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles: Making Rainwater in Tanks Clean and Safe19 August 2019
Collecting rainwater from the roof runoff in tanks has been practiced for centuries to conserve water. The roof materials play an important part on what you can and cannot use this rainwater for on your property. With the right roof materials, it is even clean and safe enough for drinking. Terracotta is one of the […]
Reasons That Make Monier™ InlineSOLAR™ Panels a Practical Roofing Addition06 August 2019
Many homeowners are turning to solar power at least partially to reduce their dependency on traditional electricity sources. Monier™ has helped in this goal by offering its own line of solar panels. As a result, to add solar to Monier™ Concrete or Terracotta roofing tiles, you need look no further than the company’s InlineSOLAR panels. […]
What Makes Monier™ Concrete Tile Impervious to Frost and Ice16 July 2019
When selecting a new roof, one feature to look for is high durability in all types of weather, especially during the winter months of the year. After all, it is the winter weather that causes frost and ice to occur on roofs. This can make the tiles or other roofing materials wear out quickly unless […]
Do Roof Tiles Become More Porous Over Time?02 July 2019
Many homeowners are turning to terracotta or concrete roofing tiles for their roofs, while others fear that these tiles become more porous over the years. Since these materials start off with the ability to absorb water easily during their manufacturing process, it is not surprising that the latter group may think this way. With this […]
The Money-Saving Benefits of a Timely Re-Roofing Using Monier™ Roof Tiles17 June 2019
When it is time to refurbish your roof, if your roof is still in viable condition with no signs of structural damage and consists of only one layer of roofing materials, you can opt for re-roofing which is less expensive than roof replacement is. This means that you have caught your roof’s aging issues in […]
Replacement of Battens in Roof Installation: When Is It Necessary?03 June 2019
In a normal roof construction, battens are attached to the sheathing over the underlayment. Usually, they are wood but can be of other durable materials as well. The roof tiles, slates or metal sheets are affixed to the battens in a secure fashion with the appropriated fasteners. Their orientation is determined by environmental conditions, roof […]
Spanish-Style Australian Homes: Have Them in Style with Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles16 May 2019
The Spanish architectural style is quite popular here in Australia. It not only is reminiscent of the architectural traditions that the Spanish Empire spread to various parts of the world during the twentieth century, but this style also is full of romantic charm and even earthy characteristics. While you can stray from the basis of […]
Flat Roof Designs for a Modern Home: Why Choose Monier™ Tiles?01 May 2019
You must select your roofing carefully for any style of roof today to ensure that your home is thoroughly protected. This fact goes double for flat roof designs for modern houses since all materials are not suited to low-pitched roofs. Also, you need a resilient choice that will last for years without major issues happening […]
- Use Monier™ Terracotta Roofing Tiles for Your Roofing Project This Spring
- The Pros and Cons of a Low-Slope Roofing System
- Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles: Making Rainwater in Tanks Clean and Safe
- Reasons That Make Monier™ InlineSOLAR™ Panels a Practical Roofing Addition
- What Makes Monier™ Concrete Tile Impervious to Frost and Ice
- Do Roof Tiles Become More Porous Over Time?
- The Money-Saving Benefits of a Timely Re-Roofing Using Monier™ Roof Tiles
- Replacement of Battens in Roof Installation: When Is It Necessary?
- Spanish-Style Australian Homes: Have Them in Style with Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Flat Roof Designs for a Modern Home: Why Choose Monier™ Tiles?
- Qualities That Make Monier™ Roofing Tiles Ideal for Ocean-View and Beachfront Homes
- Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles: A Heritage-Preserving Tile Technology
- Is Roof Condensation a Major Concern When You Have Tile Roofing?
- What Is Roof Sarking for Roofing Tiles? When Do You Need It?
- Reasons Why You Must Leave Roofing Maintenance to Professionals
- Popular Home Styles in Australia: Why Monier™ Roofing Tiles Are Chosen by Reputable Home Builders?
- Why Summer Season Is an Ideal Time for Re-Roofing and Roof Restoration with Monier™ Tiles
- What Makes Monier™ Elemental™ Composite and Lightweight Roof Tiles Ideal for Roofing
- Do Monier® Concrete Tiles Get Stronger With Age?
- Poor-Quality Roofing and Roof Tile Installation: Why You Should Take This Seriously?
- Why Home and Roof Extensions Call for High-Quality Roofing like Monier™ Roofing Tiles
- Monier™ Roof Tile Restoration: A Practical Choice for Homeowners
- Benefits of a Monier SOLARtile™ Installation
- New Tile Roofs Can Give Old Heritage Homes a New Life with Monier™ Roofing Tiles
- What Makes Monier Tile Roofing Your Best Option Versus Metal Roofing?
- Storm or Other Weather Damage: Best Reasons Why You Should Switch to Monier Roof Tiles
- Benefits of Using the New Monier Elemental™ Series
- Roof Restoration: Main Reasons Why It Can Be Your Option versus Roof Replacement
- Monier Concrete Roof Tiles: What Makes Them Ideal for Australian Climate?
- Telltale Signs that Your Roof Needs Re-Roofing