Monier Concrete Roof Tiles: What Makes Them Ideal for Australian Climate?12 July 2018
Australia’s climate can be one of extremes depending upon your location in the country. For this reason, you should ensure that your roof is sufficiently durable to last, regardless of your climate throughout the year. While there are many choices on the market today for roofing, not all provide long-lasting results. We are here to […]
Telltale Signs that Your Roof Needs Re-Roofing22 June 2018
As a rule, owners of homes or other types of buildings forget about their roof’s condition unless a leak or other issue occurs with it. Time goes on and all of a sudden damage happens to the inside of the structure since the roof is in less than favourable condition. At times, a repair is […]
Monier Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles: What Are the Differences?08 June 2018
When in search of a stylish, durable roof, it is difficult to beat Monier concrete and terracotta roof tiles. However, to select between these two types of tiles, you must first know their characteristics and how they differ from each other. After all, one may be more suitable for your specific house and budget. Information […]
Monier Tile Roofing Supplier in Melbourne30 May 2018
Higgins Roofing has been providing Monier approved products for top quality roofing and re-roofing services throughout the city of Melbourne and surrounding regions for more than 50 years. These fine caliber roofing supplies offer a variety of excellent roofing tile materials, styles, patterns and colours that ensure long-term durability and elegant, stylish curb appeal for […]
Roofing for Home Extensions: Why Monier Tile Roofing is The Best Choice07 May 2018
If you are planning the addition of an extension to your home, your ideal choice of roofing material will be Monier tile. Whether your preference is fine quality terracotta, concrete or elemental roofing tiles, the Monier brand will provide your roof and home interiors with excellent protection against water leakage and damage during severe storms […]
- Water Pooling and Ponding on Flat Roof Tiles: Why Should it Be Fixed Immediately?
- Do You Want a New Tile Roof? Then Upgrade to Monier Tile Roofing Products
- No to Steel Roofing, Yes to Monier Tile Roofing: Why?
- Roof Replacement for Your Melbourne Home: Hire a Professional Roofing Contractor
- Flat Roof or Pitched Roof Extensions: Monier Concrete and Terracotta Roofing Tiles are Your Best Choices
- Do Monier Roof Tiles Offer Thermal Insulation?
- Monier Roofing Tiles for Roof Extension Projects: Choose the Best for Beauty and Longevity
- Best Roof Restoration Tips
- Invest in Style and Quality with Monier Roofing Tiles
- Design Aesthetics and Benefits of Monier InlineSOLAR for Concrete and Terracotta Roofing