What Makes Monier™ Concrete Tile Impervious to Frost and Ice16 July 2019
When selecting a new roof, one feature to look for is high durability in all types of weather, especially during the winter months of the year. After all, it is the winter weather that causes frost and ice to occur on roofs. This can make the tiles or other roofing materials wear out quickly unless you choose one that is impervious to these damaging elements. One type of roof tiles that stands up durably throughout the winter is the Monier™ Concrete tiles. Why we state this is that these tiles are impervious to frost and ice and as a result, they will not warp, crack or break no matter how low the temperatures go for the following reasons.
Monier™ Manufacturers Its Concrete Tiles with Quality Materials
The materials in Monier™ Concrete tiles are all high quality and so is the process by which this company forms the tiles. As a result, these tiles are resilient and long-lasting in all types of weather ranging from freezing to extremely hot.
The Concrete Tiles By Monier™ Continue to Harden after Installation
Concrete is an interesting material due to the fact that it keeps on hardening after installation under the sun’s rays. For this reason, it grows stronger over time instead of weaker. Combine this with the fact that Monier™ uses top-quality materials and processes to create these tiles and your roof cannot possibly be more durable with any other roofing material.
High Colour Performance
Even during conditions that cause frost and ice to form, these tiles retain their colour longer without fading. CAT Colour helps these tiles outperform the standard Colorbond® Steel. Colour lock technology or C-LOC is why these tiles last longer without fading. The colour is mixed with the concrete for starters with a final coating of colour on the surface of the tiles.
Monier™ Tests Its Tiles in Actual Australian Conditions
Another reason that Monier™ concrete tiles are impervious to frost and ice is because the company tests them in Australian weather and environmental conditions to ensure that they will hold up durably. The company does not simulate these conditions in a laboratory. It performs the testing out in the actual elements.
For additional details about what makes Monier™ Concrete tiles impervious to frost and ice, consult with Higgins Roofing. We are an authorised dealer of these tiles. Also, our company specialises in a wide assortment of quality roofing services. Our company will repair and existing roof, re-roof, install new roofs and help you maintain your roof. Monier™ issues a 50-year guarantee of its concrete roofing tiles, and we provide a guarantee on our services and other roofing materials for your protection.
- Avoid Roof Dents and Warps by Choosing Monier Concrete or Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Monier™ Concrete Flat Tiles and SOLARtiles™ – The Perfect Pair for Solar Roofing
- Summer Season Reroofing Tips from Higgins Roofing
- Tropical Cyclones and Storms: Extreme Weather Conditions against Monier Roof Tiles
- Monier Roofing Tiles that Can Withstand Harsh Weather Conditions
- What are the Advantages of Monier C-LOC™ Technology?
- What Makes Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles Ideal for a 12-Degree Pitched Roofing System
- Use Monier™ Terracotta Roofing Tiles for Your Roofing Project This Spring
- The Pros and Cons of a Low-Slope Roofing System
- Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles: Making Rainwater in Tanks Clean and Safe