What Makes Monier™ Concrete Tile Impervious to Frost and Ice16 July 2019
When selecting a new roof, one feature to look for is high durability in all types of weather, especially during the winter months of the year. After all, it is the winter weather that causes frost and ice to occur on roofs. This can make the tiles or other roofing materials wear out quickly unless you choose one that is impervious to these damaging elements. One type of roof tiles that stands up durably throughout the winter is the Monier™ Concrete tiles. Why we state this is that these tiles are impervious to frost and ice and as a result, they will not warp, crack or break no matter how low the temperatures go for the following reasons.
Monier™ Manufacturers Its Concrete Tiles with Quality Materials
The materials in Monier™ Concrete tiles are all high quality and so is the process by which this company forms the tiles. As a result, these tiles are resilient and long-lasting in all types of weather ranging from freezing to extremely hot.
The Concrete Tiles By Monier™ Continue to Harden after Installation
Concrete is an interesting material due to the fact that it keeps on hardening after installation under the sun’s rays. For this reason, it grows stronger over time instead of weaker. Combine this with the fact that Monier™ uses top-quality materials and processes to create these tiles and your roof cannot possibly be more durable with any other roofing material.
High Colour Performance
Even during conditions that cause frost and ice to form, these tiles retain their colour longer without fading. CAT Colour helps these tiles outperform the standard Colorbond® Steel. Colour lock technology or C-LOC is why these tiles last longer without fading. The colour is mixed with the concrete for starters with a final coating of colour on the surface of the tiles.
Monier™ Tests Its Tiles in Actual Australian Conditions
Another reason that Monier™ concrete tiles are impervious to frost and ice is because the company tests them in Australian weather and environmental conditions to ensure that they will hold up durably. The company does not simulate these conditions in a laboratory. It performs the testing out in the actual elements.
For additional details about what makes Monier™ Concrete tiles impervious to frost and ice, consult with Higgins Roofing. We are an authorised dealer of these tiles. Also, our company specialises in a wide assortment of quality roofing services. Our company will repair and existing roof, re-roof, install new roofs and help you maintain your roof. Monier™ issues a 50-year guarantee of its concrete roofing tiles, and we provide a guarantee on our services and other roofing materials for your protection.
- Monier Inline Solar: Improving Energy Efficiency Without Compromising Roof Design
- Red Flags to Look For When Hiring a Roofing Contractor
- Why DIY is Not a Great Idea for a Tile Roof Restoration
- 3 Things to Consider When Choosing a Roof Extension Solution
- Metal vs. Tile: What is the Best Roofing Material for Your Home?
- Primary Advantages of Installing Monier InlineSOLAR on Your Property
- Debunking Popular Myths about Concrete Roof Tiles
- How Can Your Newly Extended Home Benefit from a Full Roof Replacement?
- Reasons that Make Higgins Roofing the Best Monier Roof Tiles Supplier in Melbourne
- Storm Endurance Benefits: What Makes Tile a Better Option During Extreme Weather Conditions