Qualities That Make Monier™ Roofing Tiles Ideal for Ocean-View and Beachfront Homes16 April 2019
When you own an ocean-view or a beachfront home, you must ensure that it can stand up to exposure from saltwater along with the other environmental and weather elements of your location. This includes the roofing material on your house. Whether your house needs a roof to finish its construction or you require a replacement of an old one, you should learn about the following qualities of Monier™ roofing tiles that make them ideal for your roof.
All of Monier™ Tiles Are Made to Endure the Australian Conditions
Monier™ makes all of its roofing tiles to withstand the Australian weather and environmental conditions. The company thoroughly tests the tiles to guarantee this fact. Not only will they hold up for years in an inland location, but they also are durable under intense UV rays or with exposure to saltwater.
Three Types of Roofing Tiles Are Available From Monier™
You have a wide assortment of choices with Monier™ since it offers the terracotta, concrete and Elemental™ Series roof tiles. Each one offers a variety of profiles and colours. We offer further details about each style in the next three sections.
Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles
Terracotta has been used for centuries in construction and roofing for its resiliency to heat, wind, rain, intense UV rays and even the saltwater spray from the ocean. Even after years of use terracotta tiles from Monier™ retain their original colour and structural integrity.
Concrete Monier™ Roofing Tiles
One reason these tiles are ideal for your ocean-view or beachfront home is the fact that they are a cost-effective choice. Also, Concrete tiles by Monier™ continue to harden after installation as they absorb the sun’s rays. This makes them strengthen over time. These tiles will not corrode or rust near saltwater unlike metal roofs. Monier™ uses C-LOC technology to ensure that the colour of these tiles lasts for years without fading. On top of all of these features, concrete tiles are a fire-proof choice for your roof.
Monier™ Elemental™ Series Roofing Tiles
This line of tiles is the newest one from Monier™, and it is contemporary and innovative in nature. The Elemental™ roofing tiles are lightweight and streamlined to meet the needs of property owners who have low-pitched roofs. They are highly durable in all Australian conditions, including locations that receive saltwater exposure. In addition, these tiles are backed with a 10-year guarantee on colour performance due to their durable UV colour coating.
For further information about why Monier™ roofing tiles are ideal for your ocean-view or beachfront home, consult with Higgins Roofing. We are an authorised dealer and installer for these roof tiles.
- Insulation, Ventilation, and Sarking: Monier’s Roofing Essentials that Will Help You Reduce Energy Bills
- Monier’s InlineSOLAR™: A Powerful and Flexible Solar Solution
- Monier™ Concrete Tiles: A Great Fire-safe Option for Your New Year Roofing Project
- Avoid Roof Dents and Warps by Choosing Monier Concrete or Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Monier™ Concrete Flat Tiles and SOLARtiles™ – The Perfect Pair for Solar Roofing
- Summer Season Reroofing Tips from Higgins Roofing
- Tropical Cyclones and Storms: Extreme Weather Conditions against Monier Roof Tiles
- Monier Roofing Tiles that Can Withstand Harsh Weather Conditions
- What are the Advantages of Monier C-LOC™ Technology?
- What Makes Monier™ Terracotta Roof Tiles Ideal for a 12-Degree Pitched Roofing System