How to Maximise Your Energy Savings with Monier Solar Roofing?08 July 2021
Monier Solar Roofing can help you lower ever-increasing energy costs and free you from being tied to electricity grids, while enhancing and adding value to your home. Investing in solar power now can have an immediate impact on your energy bill and will deliver reduced costs for years to come. Here’s how you can maximise your energy savings with Monier Solar roofing.
Australia has some of the most expensive energy bills in the world, because the majority of our energy is still produced using old outdated methods. Yet Australia has abundant free sunshine creating more solar radiation energy per square metre than anywhere else in the world. Going solar makes sense, so start harnessing that energy and start saving with Monier.
Solar Roofing is the Way to Go
There are various ways to save on energy costs at home, from simply turning off appliances when not in use, to switching from halogen and other bulbs to LED lights. However, while these and other small initiatives help, using solar energy is still the most affordable and efficient way to make big savings.
Monier’s Solar Roofing Ensures Strength
Solar roofing’s integrated panels create a stylish low profile look blending perfectly with your roofline. Better still, you can rest assured that the clever integration means your roof remains strong and watertight. If you’re looking for a powerful but flexible solar solution, Solar Roofing is the perfect fit for you and your roof.
Monier’s Solar Roofing Comes in Various Options
Available exclusively with all Monier Concrete and Terracotta roofing tiles, Monier’s Solar Roofing comes in packages that can either be a Bradford Chargepack Pro Solar Roofing and Bradpack Solarpack Pro with Solar Roofing. Both are a flexible, powerful and stylish. These options can future-proof your home and create a sustainable and reliable energy-saving roof tiling.
To learn additional details about why you should use Monier’s Solar Roofing for your home, consult with our company, Higgins Roofing. We specialise in installing all the roof tiles that Monier™ manufactures and will advise you on which version is ideal for your home. All our workmanship comes with a guarantee on top of the 50-year warranty that you receive from Monier™.
Monier roof tiles are indeed an ideal material that can be a powerful and flexible solar solution. With Higgins Roofing, we can guarantee that purchasing Monier roof tiles will be the best option for you. We at Higgins Roofing are able to supply and install your home with such Monier roof tiles at the best rate you can find. We are also accredited CSR roofing specialists. We have become one of Melbourne’s largest supply and installation companies operating throughout all suburbs of Melbourne, servicing Australian homeowners the highest quality roofing products and installation.
- Monier Concrete Tile Roof Installation: Expectations on Concrete Roof Tiles
- Re-roofing Specialist Melbourne: What Sets Higgins Roofing Apart
- Monier Terracotta Roof Tiles: Where Traditional Roofing Meets Contemporary Design
- Monier Roofing Products: The Perfect Blend of Form and Function
- Monier Concrete Tile Roof Installer in Melbourne: Experience the Difference with Higgins Roofing
- Monier Shingle Roof Tiles: Transforming Urban Landscapes
- Monier Tile Roofing Supplied by Higgins Roofing: Better than Metal Roofing
- Concrete Roof Tiles Innovation: Improved Durability and Aesthetics
- The Importance of Choosing the Right Materials for Your Roof Restoration Project
- Roof Extension Installation: The Importance of Seamless Roofing System