Popular Home Styles in Australia: Why Monier™ Roofing Tiles Are Chosen by Reputable Home Builders?14 February 2019
Today, there is a wide variety of house styles here in Australia made by home builders. The reputable builders choose all their materials with extra care to ensure that their homes are more durable, attractive and functional than the builders who turn out cheap houses that do not have the same appeal as the better-built ones do with homebuyers. An example of the quality materials that reputable builders choose to include in their homes is Monier™ roofing tiles. Below, you can explore information on the house styles that are popular here in Australia along with the reasons why reliable home builders select Monier™ roofing products for their houses.
Examples of Popular Home Styles in Australia
• Contemporary homes contain current trends, features and materials rather than being one singular style, such as traditional or modern homes.
• Modern homes came into being between 1945 and 1970 here in Australia with their sleek, uncomplicated architecture, and are still a favourite of home builders.
• Post-War home styles were created right after World War II to provide returning soldiers and their families with homes. Most have brick veneer on the outside. Home builders use this basic design still today, but they add their own special features.
*Note:The above are just a few examples of popular Australian home styles.
Reasons Why Reputable Home Builders Prefer Monier™ Roofing Tiles
Regardless of the style of homes that reliable home builders construct, they often prefer Monier™ roofing tiles to protect their creations. They do so for the following reasons:
• Monier™ offers concrete and terracotta roof tiles along with the Elemental™ roofing tiles. Each one has its own group of profiles for your consideration along with colours.
• All of Monier™ tiles are tested in real Australian environmental and weather conditions and not just in a lab setting.
• Monier™ guarantees the structure of its concrete and terracotta tiles for 50 years and the structure of its Elemental™ ones for 30 years.
• Monier™ also ensures that the colour of all of their tiles is long-wearing and fade-resistant, if not fadeproof.
• Monier™ Elemental™ roofing tiles are ideal for low-pitched roofs.
• Roofing tiles from Monier™ complement any style of house that home builders construct here in Australia.
• Concrete tiles from Monier™ keep hardening long after installation. This increases their durability.
• Monier™ moulds and shapes its terracotta tiles by hand. Also, these tiles contain raw materials from this country.
For further facts about why reputable home builders choose Monier™, turn to our company, Higgins Roofing. We are re-roofing specialists here in Melbourne, Australia, and we install all of the Monier™ roofing tiles in a high-quality manner.
- Monier Inline Solar: Improving Energy Efficiency Without Compromising Roof Design
- Red Flags to Look For When Hiring a Roofing Contractor
- Why DIY is Not a Great Idea for a Tile Roof Restoration
- 3 Things to Consider When Choosing a Roof Extension Solution
- Metal vs. Tile: What is the Best Roofing Material for Your Home?
- Primary Advantages of Installing Monier InlineSOLAR on Your Property
- Debunking Popular Myths about Concrete Roof Tiles
- How Can Your Newly Extended Home Benefit from a Full Roof Replacement?
- Reasons that Make Higgins Roofing the Best Monier Roof Tiles Supplier in Melbourne
- Storm Endurance Benefits: What Makes Tile a Better Option During Extreme Weather Conditions