How Roof Restorations Can Rejuvenate the Look of Your Home13 March 2020
Many people often make the mistake of thinking that their roof is not an important consideration when it comes to rejuvenating the look of their home. Your roof not only protects your home and everything inside but is also one of the largest and most obvious features that people see when they look at a home. So, the question is how roof restorations can rejuvenate the look of your home.
Improved Aesthetic Value
There is nothing better than a well-maintained roof when it comes to the aesthetics of your house. In comparison to other parts of the house, the roof is more prone to the destruction caused due to external factors. Replacing your roof or restoring its original beauty will not only increase the life of your roof but also improve its aesthetics. The roof is one of first things people see when looking at your home! A new roof is often not needed to update the look of your home. A coat of fresh paint on your roof can do wonders to the look and feel of a home. A restoration will be much more cost effective than a brand-new roof and will add to your home’s value. However, if your roof needs replacement this will be a sound investment whether or not you are planning to sell the house.
Energy efficient roofing is also becoming a growing factor that more and more home buyers are considering. People are not only wary of the increasing cost of energy in Australia but are also taking conscious steps to reduce their carbon footprint. By offering a home with a roof that is well insulated, uses electricity free ventilators (e.g. solar vents or whirlybirds) or has a heat reflective coating may actually be very enticing to many potential home owners!
It is important to note that a new roof will not always provide you with the best return on investment, especially if the roof is in relatively good condition already! Concrete tiles have a minimum life span of 20 years and terracotta tiles have a minimum life span of 50 years, but often last much longer.
Roof restoration costs much less than a replacement. Sometimes, the cost for a roof restoration can reach only a third of the total cost for a roof replacement. It’s also worth noting that roof restorations take up lesser time than replacement. A quick restoration is the best for quick fixes while you save up for the roof replacements.
When you consult the roofing experts at Higgins Roofing in Doncaster East, Victoria, you will receive top caliber advice, guidance, choice of roofing materials and roof installation services. By engaging with these fine professionals, you will be sure to benefit from highest quality re-roofing to satisfy your exterior home updating needs. Your home will gain superior, eco-friendly roofing with excellent degrees of durability, resilience and longevity as well as a highly attractive, major element of exterior decor.
- Things to Consider Before Deciding On Your Next Tile Roofing Installation
- What are the Key Elements in a Home Reroofing Project?
- Monier Roof Tiles: The Best Weatherproofing Option for Your Home
- Water Pooling and Ponding on Flat Roof Tiles: Why Should it Be Fixed Immediately?
- Do You Want a New Tile Roof? Then Upgrade to Monier Tile Roofing Products
- No to Steel Roofing, Yes to Monier Tile Roofing: Why?
- Roof Replacement for Your Melbourne Home: Hire a Professional Roofing Contractor
- Flat Roof or Pitched Roof Extensions: Monier Concrete and Terracotta Roofing Tiles are Your Best Choices
- Do Monier Roof Tiles Offer Thermal Insulation?
- Monier Roofing Tiles for Roof Extension Projects: Choose the Best for Beauty and Longevity