Do You Want a New Tile Roof? Then Upgrade to Monier Tile Roofing Products28 August 2020
Notwithstanding the engineering style, there will be a Monier rooftop tile to supplement the plan and guarantee a striking exterior for quite a long time to come. Earthenware rooftop tiles are an extraordinary venture choice for their inalienable, enduring and quality highlights. Increasing the value of any home, earthenware rooftop tiles have enduring quality, strength and style, and upgrade the attractiveness of the home. So if you want a new tile roof, here are the reasons why you should upgrade to Monier tile roofing products.
Monier Roofing Tiles are Sleek and Recessed
Since these panels are of a recessed, sleek design, they fit with your Monier™ Terracotta or Concrete roofs perfectly. Their low profile is not only eye-catching, but it also is less prone to damage from wind and debris that other brands of panels are for roof solar applications. On top of this, their innovative integration keeps your roof sturdy and watertight. Monier’s InlineSOLAR’s™ recessed panels can offer the perfect fit for your roof, with a combination of high-efficiency and sleek design.
Monier Roofing Tiles Comes in Various Options
Available exclusively with all Monier Concrete and Terracotta roofing tiles, Monier’s InlineSOLAR™ comes in packages that can either be a Bradford Chargepack Pro InlineSOLAR™ and Bradpack Solarpack Pro with InlineSOLAR™. Both are flexible, powerful and stylish. These options can future-proof your home and create a sustainable and reliable energy-saving roof tiling.
Monier Roof Tiles Provide Energy Efficiency that Improves Thermal Insulation
Ensuring you pick the right roof can make or break the look of your home. With the roof making up to 30 per cent of the façade of your home, it’s no wonder making the right choice is important. First impressions count in increasing the value of your home. One particular component of Monier roof tiles is its ability to be energy efficient. Insulation products slow the transfer of heat and cold through your ceiling, resulting in the regulation of temperature within living spaces all year round.
The final component of an effective roofing system is roof ventilation. A wind-powered ventilation system plays the key role of minimising temperature build up in the roof space by extracting trapped hot air and replacing it with cooler, ambient air from outside. Ventilation is recommended if sarking is used. Your roof can significantly benefit from ventilation since it expels hot air from your roof space in summer, exhausts damp air in winter, reduces air conditioning load and helps reduce energy costs.
To learn additional details about why you should use Monier’s roofing for your home, consult with our company, Higgins Roofing. We specialise in installing all the roof tiles that Monier™ manufactures and will advise you on which version is ideal for your home. All our workmanship comes with a guarantee on top of the 50-year warranty that you receive from Monier™. Monier roof tiles are indeed an ideal material that can be a powerful and flexible solar solution. With Higgins Roofing, we can guarantee that purchasing Monier roof tiles will be the best option for you.
- Trouble Finding a Long-Lasting Roofing Material? Choose Monier Concrete Roof Tiles
- How to Maximise Your Energy Savings with Monier Solar Roofing?
- How to Spot Poor-Quality Concrete Roof Tiles and Improper Roof Installation?
- DIY Roofing Dangers and the Use of Low Quality Roofing Tiles
- What Makes Monier Tiles an Ideal Roofing Material for Australia’s Modern and Contemporary Homes?
- Decrease Fire Damage Risk with Proper Maintenance and Choose High-Quality Monier Tile Roofing Products
- Tile Mythbusting 101: Know the Truth Behind the Few Myths about Monier Tiles
- Modernise Your Vintage Ancestral Homes with the Best Monier Tile Options from Higgins Roofing
- Reasons Why Autumn Season is a Good Time for Reroofing with Monier Roof Tiles
- The Most Common Safety Hazards in Roofing and Reasons to Call a Professional