Do Monier Roof Tiles Offer Thermal Insulation?29 June 2020
Monier roofing essentials reflect up to 95 percent of radiant heat entering your roof space, contributing a reflective r-value which improves the overall thermal insulation value of the roof structure. Aside from that, it also reduces air leakage from inside the roof structure, allowing insulation to work more effectively which ultimately improves the energy efficiency of your home. It also provides additional protection for your home from wind driven rain and dust ingress. it provides compliance to Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) bush fire ember attack requirements in accordance as3959 by providing a secondary form of ember protection for the roof space.
Monier terracotta tiles are not only a sustainable product of natural beauty, they also provide a long-lasting and functional purpose since their colour never fades. The enduring colour is created during the firing process to leave you with a roof that will never require retreating and very little maintenance over its life. This makes terracotta roof tiles the ultimate roofing choice. Below are ways on how Monier roof tiles offer thermal insulation.
Monier Roof Tiles Provide Energy Efficiency that Improves Thermal Insulation
Ensuring you pick the right roof can make or break the look of your home. With the roof making up to 30 percent of the façade of your home, it’s no wonder making the right choice is important. First impressions definitely count in increasing the value of your home. One particular component of Monier roof tiles is its ability to be energy efficient. Insulation products slow the transfer of heat and cold through your ceiling, resulting in the regulation of temperature within living spaces all year round.
Monier Roof Tiles Provide Ventilation that Improves Thermal Insulation
The final component of an effective roofing system is roof ventilation. A wind powered ventilation system plays the key role of minimising temperature build up in the roof space by extracting trapped hot air and replacing it with cooler, ambient air from outside. Ventilation is recommended if sarking is used. Your roof can significantly benefit from ventilation since it expels hot air from your roof space in summer, exhausts damp air in winter, reduces air conditioning load and helps reduce energy costs.
If you are in the market for Monier™ roofing essentials to reduce your energy bills, get them from Higgins Roofing for a perfect roofing system. We are considered as professional roof tilers who perform the installation of Monier and Wunderlich roof tiles in Australia. We are extremely dedicated to offer Australian homeowners the highest quality of roofing products and installation suited to their needs and preferences. To learn additional details about why you should use Monier roof tiles for your home, consult with our company, Higgins Roofing. We specialise in installing all the roof tiles that Monier™ manufactures and will advise you on which version is ideal for your home.
- The Importance of Valley Iron for Your Roof Restoration Project
- The Basics of Thermoseal Roof Sarking for Your Reroofing Projects
- Essential Roofing Maintenance and Repairs You Can Do This Summer for Your Melbourne Home
- Everything You Need to Know About Terracotta Tiles for Roof Restoration Projects
- Five Reasons Why You Should Choose Monier Tiles for Your Duplex Property in Sydney
- Check Out These Five Design Inspirations and Trends for Your Monier Roof
- How Spring Cleaning Can Contribute to Your Monier Roof’s Beauty and Longevity
- The Basics of Genuine Monier Roofing Accessories and How They Add Comfort to Your Home
- Addressing Solar Panel Installation Problems with Monier Inline Solar Roof Tiling System
- Roofing Then and Now: Know the Latest Features of Modern Roofing