Monier™ Roof Tile Restoration: A Practical Choice for Homeowners24 October 2018
After years of serving Australian homeowners in an attractive, efficient manner, their roofs are now showing signs of aging and deterioration. They must refurbish the roofs in order for the roofs to keep protecting their houses for many years to come. To ensure that they wind up with the best possible results, a Monier™ roof tile restoration is the practical choice for homeowners. Check out the reasons for this in the following details.
Monier™ Roof Tiles Are Made to Endure the Australian Weather and Environmental Conditions
All Monier™ roof tiles are tested for the harsh environmental and weather conditions that can be found in Australia in one location or another. These tiles also will stand up to saltwater exposure and UV exposure without fading or deteriorating.
You Can Select From Three Types of Monier™ Roof Tiles
Monier™ manufactures the following types of roof tiles:
• Concrete Monier™ roofing tiles become stronger year after year since they continue to harden with exposure to the sun’s natural heat. They can endure low pitches down to 15 degrees with the addition of sarking. Numerous styles and colours are available for your consideration. In addition, these tiles will not corrode near saltwater and are fire resistant. Their colour is long lasting without fading, thanks to C-LOC™ Colour Lock technology. Certain styles of these tiles are compatible with this company’s SOLARTile™ system.
• Terracotta roof tiles from Monier™ are by Australians with Australian-sourced raw materials. They are energy efficient, and their colours last for the life of the tiles. Since they can reach a pitch of 12 degrees, they provide you with flexible design options along with the fact that they come in different styles and colours.
• Elemental™ Series is an innovative offering from Monier™ for roof tiles. The tiles in this series are lightweight, contemporary and streamlined, which make them ideal for low-pitched roofs. In addition, they come in two different sizes, and various styles and colours.
- Roofing Tiles From Monier™ Are Highly Attractive
- Regardless of the Monier™ tiles that you select for your house, the results will be highly attractive. You will enhance your entire house’s exterior.
- Monier™ Roofing Tiles Have Long Lifespans
- All Monier™ roof tiles come with a 50-year product guarantee to safeguard your investment. This is how much Monier™ believes in its roofing tiles.
Complements a Wide Variety of House Styles
One last reason that Monier™ roof tile restoration is a practical choice for homeowners is the fact that it complements a wide assortment of house styles. Whether you own a traditional, modern, contemporary or other style of house, you can find a Monier™ tile that is ideal for your roof.
- Modernise Your Vintage Ancestral Homes with the Best Monier Tile Options from Higgins Roofing
- Reasons Why Autumn Season is a Good Time for Reroofing with Monier Roof Tiles
- The Most Common Safety Hazards in Roofing and Reasons to Call a Professional
- Common Causes of Roof Tile Discolouration
- Top 3 Things to Consider When Choosing a Roof Colour
- Understanding Monier Roofing Tiles C-Loc Technology
- The Importance of First Flush Diverter System for Monier Roof Tiles
- Time to Prep Your Roof for the Summer by Adding Monier InLine Solar Roofing
- Renovate Your Home in Style by Installing High Quality Monier Roof Tiles
- The Monier Difference: Why Choose Superior, Why Choose Monier?