At times, when your roof suffers storm or other weather damage, it is time to replace it instead of just a quick repair. This is a perfect opportunity to change to a different roofing material that will hold up more effective to wind, rain or other weather occurrences. With so many choices today, though, it is difficult to know which materials hold up the best. For this reason, we are here to explain to you why you should switch to Monier roof tiles to ensure that your roof is as durable as it possible in all weather conditions throughout the years.
Monier Offers Three Types of Roofing Tiles
The first thing you need to know about Monier roofing tiles is that there are three different kinds of them from which to make your selection, namely concrete, terracotta and the new Elemental™ tiles. All of them are high quality and durable. We discuss each one in-depth in the following three sections.
Attributes of Monier Concrete Roof Tiles
Concrete roof tiles by Monier are highly affordable while being durable in all environmental conditions, including fire-prone areas. In fact, similar to other concrete outdoor elements, they strengthen with age. As the sun shines down on these tiles, the concrete continues to harden even further than it starts out. Along with all of this, these tiles provide effective, long-lasting colour performance. Each style of Monier concrete tiles is tested in Australian conditions to ensure that it lives up to the company’s strict standards.
Characteristics of Monier Terracotta Tiles
One feature of the terracotta tiles by Monier that makes them unique in comparison to those of other brands is the fact that they are moulded and shaped by hand in Vermont, VIC, with raw materials from Australia. Terracotta has a long history that dates back approximately 6000 years. Monier takes and puts its own touches on its various styles of these tiles to bring them into this time period with a fresh, updated look. These tiles provide high energy efficiency, colour performance and resiliency in all types of weather conditions.
Information about Monier Elemental™ Series of Roofing Tiles
Another reason to consider Monier roofing tiles is the company’s latest creation of the Elemental™ series of roofing tiles. With this series of tiles, you receive innovative, streamlined, contemporary, lightweight low-pitch roofing tiles that are specifically designed to withstand all weather and environmental conditions. Their durability is due to them being made from an advanced, engineered, fibre-reinforced composite material that was originally created for use in the automotive and aerospace industries. They also have passed CSIRO testing for Australian Building Standards AS 4046.
Turn to Higgins Roofing for further reasons why you should switch to Monier roof tiles when your present roof has storm or other weather damage. Along with our high-quality services, you will also receive Monier’s 50-year performance guarantee.
One of the most important decisions that you can make for your house is what type of roofing material will provide long-lasting protection for your entire structure. Also, the material should be suitable for your roof’s pitch, especially when you have a low-pitch one. Not all materials install in the right fashion for this style of roof. We are here to explain the following characteristics and benefits of using the new Monier Elemental™ Series of roofing for your low-pitch roof.
1. The Monier Elemental™ Series of roofing is an innovative, a streamlined and a contemporary assortment of lightweight low-pitch roofing materials designed to endure any type of weather and outdoor environment.
2. Elemental™ roofing is made from a superior fibre-reinforced composite material that has its origins in the automotive and aerospace industries. All of it complies with the Australian Building Standards AS 4046.
3. Elemental™ is reinventing roofing with its ultra-modern and contemporary look.
4. You have flexibility of design with Elemental™ too since it features the unique 750 x 750 square panel as well as the 1500 x 750 large ultra-panel. The overall design is a modern twist on the classic shingle and slate by using lightweight composite material.
5. The Elemental™ lightweight composite selection is five times lighter than other tiles are while still being structurally strong. In fact, it has a higher strength to weight ratio in comparison to that of metal roofing.
6. The Elemental™ shingle, square and ultra all can reach down to a 10-degree low pitch with an exfoliated stone finish. While the slate can accomplish a 15-degree low pitch with a riven-slate finish that is reminiscent of real slate tiles. All styles of panels contain a streamlined 12-mm leading edge.
7. Another benefit of using the new Monier Elemental™ Series of roofing is that is has been specially designed to stand up to all of the Australian weather and environmental conditions, including harsh sun, severe storms, heavy hail, strong winds and salty coastal environments. In addition, this roofing will not corrode or rust, is highly impact resistant and features a durable UV colour coating that comes with a 10-year guarantee.
To discover further facts about the benefits of using the new Monier Elemental™ Series of roofing, consult with our company, Higgins Roofing. We proudly announce that this will be one of our top-quality choices for roof restorations, new roofs, re-roofing projects and roof extensions. Our company will meet with you to provide you a quote upon request and help you choose the right roofing material for your roofing needs and exact specifications.