The roofing tile experts at Monier have been providing ultimate quality terracotta, concrete and elemental roof tiles to homeowners for more than 100 years. While shielding homes from damage and water leakage during harsh weather conditions, they provide a richly colourful, natural and long-lasting element of beauty to your exterior home decor. These roofing specialists will remind you that your roof accounts for as much as 30 percent of your home’s exterior façade.
With the addition of insulation and solar panels along with ventilation, you can enhance the energy efficiency, safety and comfort of your interior rooms even more. However, visitors to your home and passersby or property buyers viewing your house from the street will estimate the value of your property largely by its curb appeal based on the façade and one of its major features—your choice of roofing. The visual allure and current condition of your roof will greatly influence how its viewers will appreciate its style and estimate its market value.
Monier Roofing Tiles Create Higher Home Value With Superior Style, Strength and Stability
By installing attractive, strong and durable roof tiles from Monier, you will automatically increase your home property’s value through the addition of the following important features that this brand of tiling provides:
• Character, Style and Colour. – Monier tiles are composed of terracotta, concrete or elemental composite material and known for their vibrant, pleasing colours. While the terracotta tiling is made of natural clay from the earth, is long-lasting and displays warm earthen hues, concrete tiles are formed from a mixture of gravel or broken stone, cement, sand and water. Concrete tiles are available in a wide array of appealing colours and shades. Elemental tiles are produced from a fibre reinforced composite material first used in the automotive and aerospace industries.
Although terracotta tiles are still the most popular for stylish, attractive and sturdy roofing materials today, concrete tiling is known for its long-term durability, resistance and stability of colouration. Elemental composite tiles are also in demand due to their attractive textures and hues, strong yet lightweight composition and durable protection from drastic swings in temperature during seasonal weather changes.
• Pitch, Pattern and Performance. – Whether your roof and home are an older, more traditional style or an ultra-modern design, you can alter the pitch of your roof to achieve a new look. You can change the pattern of your tiling layout and create a new tile profile. This will add another element of decor to your home’s exterior façade and enhance its ambiance. You can also expand the fashion statement of your tile roofing by selecting contemporary ridging. Monier’s specialized A-line ridging will ensure a sleek-lined, smooth finish for your newly installed tile roofing.
• Protection During Harsh Weather. – Monier roof tiles are sold with a 50-year quality performance guarantee, which gives you the confidence to make the decision to purchase from this company’s attractive selection of roof tiling. By choosing this brand of terracotta, concrete or elemental composite roof tiling, you will significantly increase the energy efficiency and lifestyle comforts of your home. Because Monier tiles are designed and manufactured to withstand the sometimes harsh seasonal changes of the Australian climate, these tiles will never dent, rust, corrode or experience rapid streaking or fading of colours.
When you contact the professional roofing specialists at Higgins Roofing located in Doncaster East, Victoria and serving the entire Melbourne area, you will benefit from expert advice, an extensive selection of tile roofing choices and top quality installation services. Your home’s new tile roof will brighten and enhance the overall external façade of your residence while increasing its market value and curb appeal significantly.
Whether you are a real estate developer who is renovating a large apartment complex, a property investor installing a new roof to increase the value of home property or the owner of a single-family home who needs to replace your old, worn or cracked roofing, it is good to heed the advice of re-roofing experts. Experienced, professional roofing companies will provide you with excellent guidance for selecting the ideal roofing material to ensure that your new roof will offer top quality and long-term durability while enhancing your home’s exterior with a sleek, attractive and fashionable roof. Your objective should be to acquire new roofing that will give you the ultimate rugged roof that will wear well while adding significant curb appeal to your property, improving both its financial and aesthetic value.
Essential Things to Remember When Re-Roofing Your Home Today
The most important things to remember when you decide to re-roof your home today include the following:
• Colour Stability and Rust Control. – When tested in a lab environment that mirrors natural climatic conditions, standard steel (Colorbond®) exhibits altered colouration. Under these same controlled lab conditions, concrete tiling offers better performance than steel roofing, and terracotta tiles provide lifelong performance for colour stability. While metal roofing material may rust and show signs of corrosion, sometimes resulting in areas of roofing perforation, concrete and terracotta tiles will not rust or corrode.
• Strong Resilience and Longevity. – During storms with harsh weather conditions like heavy wind and rainfall, concrete and terracotta roof tiles show greater durability and performance for longer periods of time than steel (Colorbond®) roofing. Tile roofs exhibit better resistance to damage from wind uplift than roofs made of sheet metal. In addition. Although metal roofs may dent or crack when walked across by inspectors or workmen, roofing composed of concrete or terracotta tiles will not show signs of warping or denting. These tiled roofs will also resist cracking if they are walked on in their stronger surface areas.
• Embodied Energy Levels. – Both concrete and terracotta tiles possess lower embodied energy levels than metal roofing. This is especially significant due to today’s growing levels of global eco-friendly consciousness by consumers. Since metal roofing has a greater embodied energy level than either concrete or terracotta tiling, more energy consumption is required for mining of materials and in all the phases of manufacturing and delivering metal sheeting for roof construction.
When you consult the roofing experts at Higgins Roofing in Doncaster East, Victoria, you will receive top caliber advice, guidance, choice of roofing materials and roof installation services. By engaging these fine professionals, you will be sure to benefit from highest quality re-roofing to satisfy your exterior home updating needs. Your home will gain superior, eco-friendly roofing with excellent degrees of durability, resilience and longevity as well as a highly attractive, major element of exterior decor.